WEATHERWAX FARMS / W.W.F., INC. HISTORY
A western Nebraska Kincaid Grant in the late 1800's was the beginning of Weatherwax Farms. Through two generations of growth, the farming and ranching concern was incorporated in 1977 as Weatherwax Farms, Inc..
Due to the worsening agri-business economic climate in the the late 1970's and early 1980's a small diversification was started to subsidize farm income. This start up business was primarily the modification of large earthmover scrap tires into livestock tanks, feeders, feedlot scrapers, etc. The original source of these tires were the nearby Wyoming uranium and coal mines.
The evolution and growth of this cottage industry has resulted in a modern plant in Ft. Lupton, Colorado just north of Denver. Marketing and purchasing links are now global in nature. In 1985 the corporate name was shortened to W.W.F., Inc.
We are proud that for the 30+ years we have been a true recycler and look forward to helping solve the environmentally sensitive problem of "Scrap" tires.